SAVE THE DATE: CAPTAIN Project MIDTERM EVENT
Tuesday 30 August 2016
Thursday, September 15th 2016 in Rijeka
Venue: Faculty of Maritime studies, Studentska 2, 51000 Rijeka, Croatia, from 2.30 p.m till 6 p.m
Partners of CAPTAIN project are organizing a mid-term event to involve relevant stakeholders on transport, associations, research centers and universities, general public to spread up EUSAIR and strategic project issues.
The following themes will be introduced and discussed:
- EUSAIR Pillar 2 «Connecting the Region»: status quo on the work carried out by the «Thematic Steering Group» n. 2 (subgroup on transport):
- The Adriatic-Ionian Maritime Passenger Transport Observatory
- Development of the Passenger terminal in Port of Bar
- Port Emergency Management
- Professional “Green Logistics” Personnel Training and Staff Specialization in Maritime Sector
- Clean Adriatic Sea
- Real Time Ports User’s Information’s
- The development of intermodal traffic between the Port of Rijeka - Hungary / Central Europe
- On the way to a more sustainable connection of the Adriatic-Ionian region: Focus on passengers’ transport
Stay tuned: Final agenda will be available soon!