INFO DAY and Technical Workshop Vlore 25th and 16th November 2016
Thursday 01 December 2016
During the Info day held at University of Vlore “Ismail Qemali”, Albania, organized by Albanian Institute of Transport CAPTAIN project has been presented to attendees.
Representatives of Institute of Transport, Port of Vlore and Ministry of Transport and Infrastructure illustrated:
- Capitalization of past Projects of the Adriatic IPA CBC Programme, Adriamob, EA Sea-Way, AdriaticMOS, through CAPTAIN Project.
- Study of specific areas for the construction of Regional Logistics Terminals of Goods, as important nodes in MOS networks hinterlands
- Improvement of Passengers Transport through the Port of Vlore
- Measures to Support Intermodal Transport
Info day Agenda
Ilir Sako presentation (Albanian language)
The day after during the Technical Session these themes have been discussed:
- Maritime Shipping an Important Sector in Albania, as part of EUSAIR Strategy in the Adriatic-Ionian Area.
- Department of Marine Sciences Mission and Organization, Future Priorities and Perspectives
- Main Issues in the Albanian Maritime Legislation, Best Practices
- Features of Maritime High Educations
- New Technologies Impact on Maritime Safety and Security
Technical Workshop Agenda
Presentations in Albanian language:
Agroni Dukaj Features of Maritime High Educations
CAPTAIN_Prezantimi Agroni Dukaj
Ermal Xhelili Main Issues in the Albanian Maritime Legislation, Best Practices
CAPTAIN_Prezantimi Ermal Xhelili
Shkelqim Sinanaj Department of Marine Sciences Mission and Organization, Future Priorities and Perspectives
CAPTAIN_Prezantimi Shkelqim Sinanaj